The publication is 100% FREE throughout the website.
- Create and verify a user account: The first thing you need to do is to create and verify your own account. This will allow you to post ads and better communicate with other potential users of the marketplace. You also have the option of signing in with Facebook, Twitter, or Google login details.
- Post an Ad: Once you have finished creating your account or signing in using the social login, you can then add some ads using the submit ad button.
- Start Earning: You can start earning money and building contacts once your ads are approved by our moderators.
- Our moderators will review your ad and once moderation process is completed; your advert will be published/ activated.
- You will receive a notification email once your advert is live. If your advert was not approved, you will be notified about that and all the mistakes will be specified so that you can edit your advert correspondingly.
- After publishing your advert, you can edit and repost it again if the need arises. Once done, your advert undergoes moderation before being activated on the website.
- You can always manage your ads by logging in to your Pharmapproach marketplace account and clicking on your Ads.
- You can delete your advert any time you want or mark it as “sold” once your product is sold. You just have to click on delete icon placed under the action menu at the right corner of the ad.
- You can find your advert on our website only when it is approved by our moderators.
Pharmapproach Marketplace offers you 2 different types of ads which you can select during ad posting or reposting. It is not possible to switch between different ad types while it is live. Available types are
- Sell type: This is a basic ad type that allows you sale products and/or services.
- Buying type: This ad type allows you to request offer. This ad type also allows you to set maximum price.
In order to promote your ads first you must navigate to your submitted ads and from the action menu select last option. It will open modal with list of all available promotions on our marketplace as well as your currently active promotions for the particular ad.
You can promote your ads using the following promotion options:
- Bump Up Ad – This will update creation date while maintaining expiry date resulting in moving ad to first place again. This can be applied only once per ad.
- Highlight Ad – This will colour your ad and make it stand out from other ads in the listing.
- Top Ad – This will push your ad to top of the listing while maintaining its current position. It means that your potential clients can easily find your ads and, as a result, you can get 10 times more customers. There can be multiple top ads and display of them is random so all receive same exposure.
- Urgent Ad – This promotion will add “URGENT" ribbon on your ad.
With an exception of Bump Up promotion all other promotion type can have multiple packages available.
Once you have selected promotion type and period you can proceed to payment screen. Once the payment is cleared, your promotion will be active.
Note: Promotion starts from the time when payment is cleared and not from time the promotion is requested.
In order to retrieve phone number of the seller go to his or her profile page or any of his ads and you will notice block with phone number.
If you wish to start messaging conversation with the seller you have to first create an account. Once you have created your account navigate to any of his ads and you will notice button for sending message. List of your messages is available on your profile. There you have AJAX messaging system where you will be able to continue conversations.
There are two types of reviews – buyer and seller. First step is to register on our marketplace. Next you need to send a message to a seller. Once the seller responds to your message you will be able to review seller and in the same time seller will be able to review you.
When users visit your profile, they will be able to see your overall review, complete list of your reviews and to filter them by type.
Once you post review it cannot be changed. Also, you and the seller have option to respond to review. Note that your reviews will be visible for all Pharmapproach marketplace users.
If you have found some ad which you want to visit later or contact seller later, etc. you can mark it as Favorite and it will be save to the list of your favorite ads which you can access from your profile dashboard.
If you feel that the ad is breaking some rules or if you find something suspicious about the seller or his advert, you can report it directly from ad page by clicking on the Report button and writing detail reason. Ad will remain active until administrator checks it out. We will block the seller if he proves to be a scammer.
The following rules are required while you are posting adverts on Pharmapproach marketplace:
- Every advert must have a precise title.
- Every advert should contain only unique images (taken by the seller and not downloaded from the Internet) without any contact information or watermarks.
- Every advert must contain images.
- Make sure you chose an appropriate category. Be attentive choosing a category for a job proposal and/or a resume.
- The prices of your items must correspond to the real prices of similar products.
- All items and products MUST comply with the terms, all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct, including but not limited to the Consumer Protection Council Act, Trade Malpractices (Miscellaneous Offences) Act, National Information Technology Development Agency Act and similar laws applicable in their respective countries and the intellectual property rights of others.
- Each item for sale must be posted separately. You cannot post several products within one and the same advert.
- Every advert must contain a brief and clear description.
- You shouldn’t publish adverts of the same content. They will be considered duplicates by our moderators and won’t go active on the website.
You can share your ad on any social media network using the following steps
- Click on the advert you want to share
- Scroll down until you see ad action section of the sidebar
- Click on the share icon (it will open modal with list of available social media networks)
- Click the particular icon to be able to share the link.
Please, take a moment to review the items which are not allowed to be advertised on Pharmapproach marketplace:
- Narcotics, steroids, and any drugs or medications that require a prescription from a licensed medical specialist.
- Human organs
- Stolen property
- Sexually-oriented services
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix programs
- Network marketing and “Home Base Business” jobs
- Products (offers or services) prohibited to sell by the law
Note: Healthcare items should have a clearly marked expiration or ‘use by’ date.
Your ads remain on the site for 1 year (365 days) before they are automatically deleted or until you decide to deactivate them. Please note that you can update your ad if you haven’t sold your item.